Looking for some fun photo effects? This set of 8 Photoshop actions will let you apply a variety of effects such as Harris Shutter, pencil sketch, digital display, and more. These actions are excitingly easy to use – play the action and all 8 effects will be created for you automatically!
The free actions include these effects:
- Clarity 16px
- Two-Strip Red/Teal
- Harris Shutter Horizontal Shift
- Dot Grid 16px
- Pencil Sketch
- Stained Glass 32px
- Digital Display 8px
- 4 Point Star Flare 100px
The pro version includes all of the
- Clarity (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
- Two-Strip (Red/Teal, Purple/Green, and Yellow/Blue)
- Harris Shutter (Horizontal Shift, Vertical Shift, Horizontal Stretch, Vertical Stretch, and Zoom)
- Dot Grid (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
- Rounded Square Grid (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
- Halftone Popart (1px, 2px, 4px, and 8px)
- Pencil Sketch (Regular and Soft)
- Stained Glass (32px, 64px, 128px, and 256px)
- Digital Display (8px, 16px, 32px, and 64px)
- 4 Point Star Flare (100px, 200px, 400px, and 800px)
- 8 Point Star Flare (100px, 200px, 400px, and 800px)
The Harris Shutter effect is a creative way to turn your photos into B&W with a nice color misalignment effect.
Digital display turns your photo into a neon pixel art.
Some other effects are dot grid and pencil sketch. The dot grid effect pixelates your photos with rounded circles and the pencil sketch effect gives your photos a hand-drawn pencil sketch effect.
Download the Special FX Photoshop Actions
New to programming? It’s never too late to start to learn. With Head First Programming by …