Purple isn’t an easy color to use for color grading. But these presets by SparkleStock gives you pleasing purple tones with an infrared vibe. They’re made with Lightroom profiles that can transform colors in ways that can’t be achieved with any combination of Lightroom adjustments. And with profiles, you can fine-tune the strength with the built-in opacity slider. Give them a try, and if you like them, upgrade to the Pro version to unlock all 50 presets, video LUTs, and skin tone protection.
- 10 Lightroom Desktop Presets
- 10 Lightroom Mobile Presets
- 10 Photoshop/Camera Raw Presets
- No LUTs
- No Skin Tone Protection
- 50 Lightroom Desktop Presets
- 50 Lightroom Mobile Presetse
- 50 Photoshop/Camera Raw Presets
- 50 LUTs (3dl, cube, look, mga)
- Skin Tone Protection by VOXCOLOR
- Creative Market
Both native and non-native Lightroom mobile presets are included. If you do not have a Creative Cloud subscription, you can use the DNG Mobile Presets but please note that it does not support the amount/opacity slider.
Coding and gaming go hand-in-hand, though that doesn’t mean coders are always gamers and v…